January 28 news, Samsung has announced that the Galaxy S22 series will be released at 23:00 Beijing time on February 9, most of the details about the new machine have been exposed, of course, some details are gradually flowing out.
For example, the recent Samsung Galaxy S22 through the Danish UL (Demko) certification, certification information shows that this phone supports 9V / 2.77A wired charging, that is, 25W wired charging, compared to other Android phones often 65W, 120W superfast charge, 25W does seem to be somewhat not enough to see.
However, it is worth noting that in the Galaxy S22 series, the Galaxy S22+ and Galaxy S22 Ultra both support 45W fast charging, although not as aggressive as 120W, daily use is also enough. The Galaxy S22s 25W charging power may make some consumers hesitate before buying. I wonder what everyone thinks about this?
- The first 3nm chip? The iPhone 14 series will use the 4nm process transition.
- RETRO ROUTE? SAMSUNG S22 SERIES OFFICIAL PROTECTIVE CASE DESIGN IS UP.
- Lei Jun stepped down as chairman of Xiaomi Electronics Company, Lin Bin and others also quit the company.
- SAMSUNG WILL BRING A UNIFIED CSC CODE FOR EUROPEAN PHONES TO SPEED UP FIRMWARE UPDATES
- Speed is impressive: Samsung Galaxy S22 supports 25W charging.