On January 28, according to Tech Planet, Beijing Xiaomi Electronic Products Co., Ltd. added new industrial and commercial changes, and Lei Jun stepped down as the chairman of the company. In addition, Lin Bin and others also withdrew from Xiaomi Electronics.
According to the data, Beijing Xiaomi electronic products co., ltd. was established on January 9, 2012, with a registered capital of 27 million us dollars, and the current legal representative is zhang Feng.
ACCORDING TO THE ENTERPRISE CHECK APP, LEI JUN HAS SUCCESSIVELY WITHDRAWN FROM XIAOMI’S AFFILIATED COMPANIES. FOR EXAMPLE, IN JUNE LAST YEAR, LEI JUN STEPPED DOWN AS CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF TIANXING BANK. AT THAT TIME, SOME ANALYSTS BELIEVED THAT THIS MAY BE RELATED TO XIAOMI’S CAR-MAKING BUSINESS. SINCE XIAOMI ANNOUNCED THE CONSTRUCTION OF CARS LAST YEAR, XIAOMI’S RELATED BUSINESS HAS PROGRESSED RAPIDLY, AND LEI JUN HAS FOCUSED MORE ENERGY ON BUILDING CARS. AT PRESENT, XIAOMI HAS ESTABLISHED TWO AUTOMOBILE COMPANIES, AND LEI JUN SERVES AS THE LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE OF BOTH COMPANIES.
At the same time, Xiaomi is also frequently changing its organisational structure. According to reports, as of December last year, more than 30,000 Xiaomi employees have received the 35th internal letter to adjust the organisational structure and personnel appointments, which is more frequent than in 2020.
- The first 3nm chip? The iPhone 14 series will use the 4nm process transition.
- RETRO ROUTE? SAMSUNG S22 SERIES OFFICIAL PROTECTIVE CASE DESIGN IS UP.
- Lei Jun stepped down as chairman of Xiaomi Electronics Company, Lin Bin and others also quit the company.
- SAMSUNG WILL BRING A UNIFIED CSC CODE FOR EUROPEAN PHONES TO SPEED UP FIRMWARE UPDATES
- Speed is impressive: Samsung Galaxy S22 supports 25W charging.